Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just keep swimming...

OK people this is me at work which is all I seem to do lately. I know I haven't been in touch with you all lately and I am sorry. Life is busy and strange. I am back living at my house by Liberty Park. Life is basically good I have given up on relationships and resigned myself to being an old maid. I know a few of you think a lifestyle change is in order and I appreciate your concern for my well being I really do. I didn't get to choose my path and to walk another would be denying my true self. I don't expect everyone to understand but if I can't be true to myself than I am not being true to my maker and that is how I feel about it. I miss everyone horribly and I am actually excited for the holidays so I can see my family again. I hope you are all well. I have a temporary new phone number Dad has it if any of you want it. I won't post it online sorry. You can email me if you would like ann.munkee@gmail.com Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Kati said...

We miss you! Sounds like like has been strange- lots of changes. Love your shirt!

The Morton Family said...

Hey! I love you for who you are.
Always remember that. I am not in your shoes, so who am I to judge?
Being true to yourself and who you feel you are, is most important in life and if others can't handle it, then they can climb up a tree. However, I think you do have a great support system and people are coming around girl.
You are loved by many, so don't ever forget that!
Lot's of love to you, and thanks for the much needed update!
Jen

Jess Young said...

Yeah, it has been a long time, and busy for us as well. Not that that is a good excuse. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://bureramuca.freewaywebhost.com/pihuqit.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money