Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey Gang,
Just a little update... I am still working at Convergys for Bank of America. I was recently promoted from a phone agent to a training coach. It isn't a pay raise but it opens a lot of opportunities for me. While I don't plan on working for Convergys for the rest of my life, until I can figure out getting back into school or getting back on at the hospital it is a good job. I am in charge of my own team that changes every week I take on the agents for their first week in On the Job Training. They are fresh out of the classroom and haven't taken phone calls so they are really nervous. It is really helping to develop my people skills. I enjoy it and it is rewarding when my team performs well. Other than that I don't do much I hang out with Misty and go to all of her shows. I can't wait until she finishes recording her album so I can get you all copies. I seriously believe that her music is going to take her places if any of you use my space you can look her up and lisen to the songs she has posted. It is under Misty River Music. If not You will have to wait until the grand realease of her debut album. I miss you all and I look forward to seeing you all very soon :) Much Love

4 comments:

Kati said...

Hey There!!! It is a great update! Thanks as always for updating! We can't wait to see you- when ever that will be! Love you!

Jess Young said...

Congrats on the new position! That sounds excellent and good luck. Sorry I haven't mailed you a pic of Rebecca yet. Hopefully I'll get on top of things soon and get that done.

The Morton Family said...

Glad things are going so well.
Would love to see you and her at our Christmas party on the 7th.
Details are:

Hey Gang!
Here we go again!
This year we are doing things a little differently,
the main course will be soups, and we will have a beautiful reminder of the holiday for the kids to hear, right before our "Special Guest" arrives. We are also doing a "themed" white elephant gift, and perfect for this economy slump!
I don't know who can and cannot make it, so let me know, but for now, here are your food assignments.
K&K Wils: salad side dish of some sort
Swensons's: rolls
Bret: Chips
V&K Wils: chips or crackers for soup

J&A Wils: Side dish of any kind
Moellers: side dish of some sort
C&S Wils: Side dish

Q&S Wils: Soup
Rentschlers: side dish
Cleverly's: Dessert
Allyce: Rolls

L&A Wil's: dessert
Chase and Janelle: rolls
Chancee (?) veggies

C&R Wils: dessert

Baxters: Veggies or Fruit
Britt and Dave: Soup?
Jess: Soup
Michelle: Chips or crackers

Morton's: Soup, chips and dip, jello salad ( chili and or Chicken Noodle Soup)

D&V Wils: Dessert of some sort

Grandma: A smile for your great grandkids, you get to enjoy the evening stress free from cooking!
White Elephant Gift Exchange:
Please find one of your favorite recipes, and in a gift bag, place it, along with some of the dry, canned, or packaged ingredients, to help get that recipe started! Please do not exceed $10 when shopping for these items.
Each family will choose one member from their household, to pick the gift.
If you live outside of your parents home, or don't live with them, then please bring one for yourself to exchange.

The gifts for the great grandkids, and younger of the grandchildren are already taken care of.
Please RSVP as soon as you can, with me at:
801-565-4795

Sunday, December 7th
4:30 P.M.
Special guest arrives at 7:00
Kids in basement at 6:30

Joe and Jen's house
4331 West 8970 South
West Jordan
( enter from 4800 West)

Jess Young said...

Hey we missed you this Christmas. Hope yours was good. Any resolutions to see us more this year (hint, hint;) ).