Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I updated before you told me too!!!


Hey there family :) I just thought I would update my blog. I am doing pretty well. Still working at Convergys although they switched my project and I work for Bank of America instead of Albertsons. I have been in training for a couple of weeks and I have 3 and a half weeks to go. "BORING" I did hear through my little friend network that the hospital is hiring again for my old position so I called up my old boss and he is supposed to give me a call tomorrow. I would be the happiest person alive if I could get that job back and you better believe I won't be screwing it up this time!! Other than that I just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Misty's music has really been taking off so I have been enjoying her shows and helping her out in anyway I can mostly I make a good audience but I have also tried my hand at photography. It is really hit and miss and I think it is more luck than talent when I get a good shot but here is my favorite one. She is really amazing and soon she will have an album out and you all will be able to hear what I have been ranting and raving about :)
So I hope everyone is doing well I haven't seen anyone for a while and I am starting to feel disconnected but hopefully I will see you all this Sunday at Paul James b-day!! I love you all.

5 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

love the picture!! a hidden talent for sure! Hope you get the hospital job. Just wanted to say hi. glad your doing good! miss ya

Kati said...

Good job updating! Yahoo! Good luck with the hospital- that would be great! I too an completely fond of photography! Keep sharing with us your pictures! I need a better camera I decided... That will have to wait- but I have the dream! I do love the pictures you took! See you on Sunday! I really should be cleaning...

Tinker Bear said...

Hey you!
Love the pics!

I too, have been getting the camera bug. I am loving my Nikon, and want to take some photography classes. Maybe you should come with!
Glad all is going good.
Miss ya!
Jen

Jess Young said...

So did you get the job?? Hope so. Missed you at Paul's b-day party. BTW- Brandon just had a job change. We will be moving down to Utah County sometime in the next year. Ugh- moving again! We've only lived here a year. But he likes the job and it will be fun to be close to Kati, but sad to be farther from Britt and Dave. I guess we'll be about the same distance from you but in the other direction.

Kati said...

Did I mention how great it was to see you the other day?! Well it was! Hyrum gave you the biggest hug ever! How cute was that?!