Monday, June 9, 2008

Sorry it took so long

No pictures this time friends sorry. I haven't been doing anything worth taking pictures of and my camera got lost. Life lately has been a little chaotic but I am hanging in there :) I am living with Misty now while I get back on my feet. So don't mail me anything LOL! I am working at Convergys it is boring but it is good money. I work for the Albertsons project so I get to help people that have issues with there local grocery store ha ha. It is definitely amusing. So that is about it sorry it took so long to update Love all of you!!!

5 comments:

Kati said...

I am so glad you updated! I have been checking! I don't understand the albertsons thing... I should know something about stuff like that because I worked at a grocery store for 5 years! Grocery store business is sure amusing, I can tell you that! The kids are good, besides the new found skill of spitting (hyurm) and kicking (paul) more things we have to work through! We are going fishing tonight for the first time... Wish us luck!! Thanks for updating, I am glad you found a job, Converges does pay well! It does have that going for them! Keep me updated and email me sometime!

Brittney said...

Yeah!!! Glad you updated. Its good to know what you are up to.

Jess Young said...

Good to hear from you. Glad things seem to be going okay. Hope to see you soon, you need to meet Rebecca.

Kati said...

I am not sure if dad called you, or if you check my blog, but I AM HAVING ANOTHER BOY!!! Unbelievable! We are totally excited! I have been too emotional to call anyone really so I hope the word is getting about without too much hurt feelings that I personally didn't call! Life has been OVERWHELMING to say the very least!

Kati said...

It has been more than a month Michelle! Post already girl!