Monday, April 21, 2008

This is what I do lately




Allright family... I haven't been doing much lately I plan on going back to school in the fall. Until then I am working at the coffee shop and enjoying my time off. I spend most of my time with my girlfriend Misty she is a good girl she doesn't drink or do drugs and has been an amazing influence on my life. That is her in the top picture. I do a lot of work for the Salt City Kings still it has been busy lately. That photo is from our Rape Recovery show which we raised $4300.00 for the Salt Lake City Rape Recovery Center! I love it it makes me feel so good to know I am giving back to the community. The fuzzy guy is my cat Teague he is my pride and joy and the man of the house! All of our other pets are females. The photo of me is the most recent althoug my mohawk is no longer blonde I tried to dye it black and it went this funky purple color. I will be fixing that hopefully tonight :) I miss my siblings really bad and my neices and nephews even more. We need to get together sometime so I can hangout with you all. my weekends are ussually booked with shows and meetings and practice but i have random days off during the week so keep in touch and let me know when I can see you all. Much Love!!!

6 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

Oh my Emma would absolutly love that kitty. She has been pretending to be a cat the last few days. Glad you updated, blogs are a fun way to keep in touch. Hopefully we can see ya soon!

Kati said...

I finally have a minute to comment- I looked at your picutres real quick the other day but was in a hurry and couldn't comment. So I am so glad you are updating! It is so nice to see pictures of you and have a little bit of an idea is to what you have been up to. You sould like you are just having a good time with life- enjoy it before school- but don't get too used to it :) My friend Jayci might be in your ward- she lives on 9th and 2nd like SO close to where you life. She is on my blog today if you get a chance see if you know her- she is a real cool girl. Well, it was awesome to talk to you the other day! Thanks so much for calling! That was so nice of you!

Kati said...

Oh- how did the hair thing go? Did you get the purple out?

The Morton Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Michelle!
Things have been hectic with the new baby and all, but I am thinking about you!
Looks like life is going good for you! I am happy for ya!
Stay in touch, okay?
Hugs!
Jen

Jess Young said...

Hey Ann, I'm so so sorry I didn't call on your b-day. I feel like such a crappy sister. I hope it went happy. I tell ya, I said I would never blame things on pregnancy- but you really do lose your mind. And it never really comes back all the way after the baby comes out- it's like they take it with them. Anyway, we'll be a grma and grpa's on Sunday probably. Hope to see you soon.

Kati said...

it has been yet another month. And we need an update :)