Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Ahem"


So this is just a cute picture since I don't have a digital camera! I upload tons of pictures from National Geographic web page. Things are basically the same except one major thing. I think I have a boyfriend! I have been seeing this boy Michael. He is a sweetheart and I really like him. We spend every minute we can together which isn't as often as I would like because I have to work and go to school. :( Don't get wedding bells in your eyes just yet But things look good so far. Maybe after a little while I will bring him up to meet the family! Well I can only imagine how many phone calls this blog is going to prompt! LOL Love you guys talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound really happy! Thats good. I hope things continue with michael cuz i'd love to meet him!

Jess Young said...

That is such happy news. When do we meet him?

Kati said...

So tell me where is he from? What does he do? What does he look like? Details Details Girl! C'mon!