Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hey look Ma!!! I am blogging!!!

So where do I start. I am not very good at writing about myself. I prefer to write fiction but I will give it a try. I am starting school next week and I am scared silly!! I know it won't be that hard but it is new and anyone who knows me knows I don't handle change very well. I am at the same time excited that after many years of pounding my head against the wall I finally broke through. I feel lame sometimes that it took me so long to get my life together but hey it is never to late to start :) I don't know what else to write so I guess I will leave you with my favorite quote... " Live as if you will die tomorrow and learn as if you will live forever"

7 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

I am so excited you started a blog!!! Now we can see what is new and happening in your life. Good luck in school this semester. I'm sure you will do awesome! I also wanted to say Good for you. It takes alot to completley change your life and start a different track. We are so proud of you!!

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

Hi there! I found your link on Dave and Brits blog! This is exciting! I love seeing and reading what people --especially family-- is up to! Good luck with school! Learing is so much fun!

Dave said...

I started school yesterday soooooo boring it's one of those classes you just take to get the paper. good luck!

Jess Young said...

I just heard you started a blog today so I looked for a link from Dave & Britts page and found you. I sometimes wish I were back in school because it really is so much fun to learn (as long as the subject is interesting). Good luck.

Dave and Britt said...

Ann....you are supposed to update every once in awhile ya know! hehe.

Dave and Britt said...

Hope everything (school, work, etc) is ok, haven't heard from you for awhile

Jess Young said...

I keep checking to see if you have updated your blog yet. I'll send you the pic's I have of Thanksgiving Point next week. So you can put those up!