Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Heres to the Holidays!!!


I know it has been a while since I updated I have been a busy little monkey!! The new things in my life since you all saw me at Thanksgiving my roommate Stacy moved out while I was at work last Friday. No notice or anything! I was a little upset to say the least!!! Lucky for me my friend that was planning on moving in with me at the end of December was able to afford moving in early so I wasn't completely left high and dry. SO now it is Me, Meghan, and my friend Tiff living happily together :) It is quite nice Stacy was very stressful to live with. I have had a hard time lately financially so I don't want any one to get me anything for Christmas because I can't afford gifts for anyone. I just want to see all of your smiling faces on Christmas day. I love you all and wish you all a happy holiday season!

6 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

Please don't be offended if we get you a gift. We want to give you one cuz we love ya not because we want something in return!! Its not much anyways. Sorry to hear about the roomie stess. I lived with 5 girls for a semester at snow before I married Dave and boy the stories I could tell. I understand it can get crazy!!

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

Thanks for updating! It was nice chatting with you the other day. I hope the stress is subsiding. We wish you a merry Christmas and Happy New year, hope we see you on Christmas!

Jess Young said...

Too, late, you're already getting the same thing we are getting everyone else. But I have to ditto what Britt said about it. Funny how your finances changed when you changed your life.

Jess Young said...

Please ignore the comma after "Too" in my last comment- bad English.

Kati said...

Merry Christmas, wish you would have gone to dad's. IT would have been great to see you!

Amber Lynn said...

hey.. hope you had a great christmas cuz... miss ya.. have a fun and safe new years...lol thanks for updateing your blog..lol