Monday, August 6, 2007

School is OUT!!!!

Hallelujah!!! No School for 2 weeks!!!! I think I did ok on my finals. I got an A- in my writing class. I am so happy to just be able to chill out and relax on my days off. This gives me a chance to catch up on my reading, I haven't even read the new Harry Potter book yet. I want to hang out soon my days off are Tuesdays and Thursdays , oh and of course I have the weekends available so if you kids are doing anything fun let me know!! I hope to see all of you very soon. Much Love!!!

5 comments:

Jess Young said...

Don't you love breaks from school. We'll call you if we go boating.

Anonymous said...

yeah! sounds like you did awesome. Enjoy the break...Harry Potter is awesome! will let ya know if we plan anything fun. We would love to see you.

Anonymous said...

oh my heck I Think the tracy aviary is a great idea for play date (thats the one in liberty park right?). There is so much fun stuff for the kids to do plus its half way between here and kati's. we could even bring a picnic. Do you think you will have a free day sometime in the beginning of Sept?

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

Enjoy your break man! If I would have read this sooner, I would have invited you over to let you listen to me "rant and rave" about how much my teeth hurt! I just got my Wisdom teeth out-- Ouch! Good job with school! I am off hunting this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey we are thinking of Sept. 9th for playdate at the aviary. Let me know if that works out for you. I'm pretty sure thats a thursday.